Music or song, why hate music.




I loved music since childhood. I only listened to the songs of Indian artists Asha, Lata, Anuradha, Bappi, Kumarashanu, Kishore Kumar. Some of their melodies, rhythms, rhythms would touch my mind. I wasted my precious time in a music club. And one day a week I used to read only religion books in the public library all day long. Basically, Vedas, Smriti, Upanishads, Puranas, Gita, Bible, Injil, Hadith and Qur'an. One day, I saw that Goddess Saraswati was the first to give music to Urvasi, a prostitute, to win the hearts of men. Saregama and Raga. L. Her birth was through a prostitute named Urvasi. I couldn't understand the profession of playing music as soon as I read the line of prostitutes. But still I remained silent. I kept looking for more important meanings about music. After that I saw Shiva also playing Natraj Sej. Walking. Finding the reason, I see that Shiva has gone out to test the best chaste woman for the welfare of his devotees. So he is constantly singing and dancing in Natbar Sej. Finally he saw that there was only one woman in the world who did not go crazy listening to Shiva's dance songs. After listening to Shiva's music, he went crazy. Finally, after the Shiva Sati Nari test, he said the name of the only woman who did not go crazy with Shiva's Mohini tune. She is the only best Sati woman in the world. Her name is Goddess Arundhuti. The ornaments of prostitutes. I once again found a sentence in the scriptures about music. The goddess once told her devotees not to live in the area where the festival is held daily. Hatred, laziness brings consequences to the creature like a rooted tree. From these three examples, the meaning of music became clear. From then on, I said goodbye to playing music in one day. Today, I don't even think about my favorite song. I don't even listen to it. I hate playing music. It is not only harmful for religion but also a good profession for prostitutes.

I'm so sorry I didn't know what it meant to be a musician since I was a child. By then I was already in a state like a tree with its roots cut off. I don't know how many people still waste their time listening to music. . All this can be of some benefit only in the case of drunkards. For example, if a heroin addict does not get heroin for some time, then he may faint. Now, if the smell of heroin can be applied to his nose in that condition, then his fainting can be cut off in an instant. It is better to never go on such a road.









Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post