Forex Trading

 


Has anyone lost? Yes, many have lost a lot. Someone may have lost a favorite face, someone may have lost money. But I have lost the most. I have lost the year 2020. I have lost the most by sitting in my favorite market and waking up at night. I don't sleep, I don't eat, I don't want to, I sit all day and all night looking at the market signals. Months go by, years go by but the results are not as expected. Just loss and loss. My real addiction is to spend dollars every week. My PayPal, Payonar, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, PerfectMoney and WebMoney Zeno constantly chases me to meet their needs. Even with so much loss, I did not give up hope from the stock market. Still run a dozen forex markets. Profit loss continues to be equal. Sometimes I am lost in solitude. It continued like a river wave. It took 12 years. But in 2021, it seems that the forex markets have started treating me like a lover. Now the way I trade, the result is like a mirror in the beginning. I don't think my hard work has been in vain at all.
I came here with a lot of thought. There is no alternative to the stock market or forex if there is an easy and difficult way to build a mountain of wealth. Experience alone is enough to make one a millionaire from scratch.
So I will tell all the destitute Forex brothers and friends. No one will come here to make a profit and eat Los. Practice Los Khan more and more. One day, maybe one day you will get the fruits of your life's hard work. That is why 2021 will be forever memorable for me.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post